Our Security dog handler and dog teams offer a high profile deterrent where it may have been deemed unsafe for a normal security guard to secure a premises.
Our teams can integrate in to any environment and be utilised to offer our clients proactive or reactive services. They can be used as highly visual proactive deterrent or in a low profile responsive role. Our handlers are fully licensed through the Security Industry Authority, well versed in several key industry related areas of the law and fully vetted by our HR team.
We ensure all our teams are:-
- trained in line with British standard 8517 for operational dog handlers and the relevant industry qualifications
- handcuff trained not only in the practical element but also the law surrounding it
- first aid trained
- trained in the use and issued with self-defense spray
- trained in the use of physical intervention tactics
- issues with body cameras when required and appropriate
- all dog team vehicles are fully equipped in order for all their duties to be carried out effectively and for the dogs welfare needs
- Our director of k9 services served 22 years with the RAF and held specialist roles either being deployed with dogs or training them and their handlers.
Our dogs and handlers are selected and trained in order to ensure they are capable of operating in a broad spectrum of situations. In complete safety and always under control. For example our teams are currently being deployed in several environments including but not limited to:-
- high risk potentially volatile post repossession - vacant property protection
- escorting vehicles with high value goods
- high profile/covert client residential security
- site protection for a national charitable organisation
- high value high risk commercial premises and property
- specialist events such as weddings and festivals
- prestigious property developments
- international shipping port
For more information contact us or if you would like to talk to our team call us now on 0121 285 3232